• Calming green environment penetrates through the expansive windows.
• Picture-perfect views of the tranquil sea and the green mountains.
• This duplex apartment is full of potential for your personal touches.
• Sunlit living and dining room with adjoining balcony, floating internal staircase and high ceilings feels like a house.
• Master suite contains a walk-in closet and an ensuite bathroom.
• Other bedrooms come with built-in wardrobes.
• Fully fitted kitchen makes everyone professional cook and could serve a big party.
• Balcony is directly reachable from the living and dining room through the glass doors.
• The rooftop brings the open views to a higher level.
No. 5 Headland Road
Cradled in the serene cul-de-sac of South Bay, this 3-storey low-rise development is completed in 1979 and provides 6 well appointed apartments with beautiful views of South Bay Beach and the surrounding greenery. The 2 ground floor units of 2,465 sq.ft. saleable come with private gardens, and the 4 penthouse duplexes of 2,552 sq.ft. saleable each has internal access to its private rooftop. All apartments have a standard 4-bedroom layout and come carpark. The whole building has been renovated, and all apartments feature modern equipped kitchen and bathrooms.
Primary School Network
Secondary School Network
09 Apr 2020