• Watch the peaceful sea mirroring the sky.
• Take advantage of the mountain breeze and natural green at this serene location.
• This exquisite duplex property with abundant outdoor space is perfect for a nature-loving family.
• High ceilings, internal floating staircase, and adjoining balcony make the living and dining room feel like a house.
• Bedrooms provide lots of space to arrange king-size beds and come with built-in floor-to-ceiling wardrobes.
• Large fully equipped kitchen could serve a big party and has space to add a breakfast table.
• The rooftop brings the open views to a higher level.
• Balcony is directly reachable from the living and dining room through the glass doors.
No. 5 Headland Road
Cradled in the serene cul-de-sac of South Bay, this 3-storey low-rise development is completed in 1979 and provides 6 well appointed apartments with beautiful views of South Bay Beach and the surrounding greenery. The 2 ground floor units of 2,465 sq.ft. saleable come with private gardens, and the 4 penthouse duplexes of 2,552 sq.ft. saleable each has internal access to its private rooftop. All apartments have a standard 4-bedroom layout and come carpark. The whole building has been renovated, and all apartments feature modern equipped kitchen and bathrooms.
Primary School Network
Secondary School Network
27 Aug 2020