• Picture-perfect views of the tranquil sea and the green mountains.
• High ceilings elevate the feel of space in the living and dining room.
• Built-in cabinets in the living and dining room and wardrobes in the bedrooms provide practical storage space.
• Fully fitted kitchen includes appliances and cabinets.
• Well kept bathrooms.
• Extensive clubhouse facilities perfect for families.
• Balcony is directly reachable from the living and dining room through the glass doors.
No. 37 Repulse Bay Road
Completed in 1994, these 3 towers of modern apartment buildings have been renovated in 2012. They are 22-24 storeys high, providing altogether 137 units with 2 units on each floor. Saleable size ranges from 845 to 1,254 sq.ft. including penthouse duplexes. Layouts vary from 2 bedroom to 4 bedroom, all finished to a high standard and have beautiful views over Deep Water Bay. There are balconies attached to the 3 and 4-bedroom units. A wide range of recreational facilities such as pool, gym, playground, sauna and tennis court, professional management and shuttle bus services are provided to the residents. Drive down to Causeway Bay takes about 15 minutes.
Aerobics Exercise Room, Children Playground, Function Room, Gym, Outdoor Swimming Pool, Sauna, Shuttle Bus, Snooker, Squash, Tennis