• Splendid views of the city skyline integrate with the interior décor.
• Picture-perfect views of the tranquil sea and the green mountains.
• Decorated with sophistication and elegance.
• Elongated living and dining room boasts spectacular views through the floor-to-ceiling windows.
• Family room / entertainment room was converted from a bedroom in the original layout.
• Master suite commands 180-degree views through the expansive convex windows and comfortably accommodate a king-size bed. Nicely designed built-in wardrobes blend well with the overall decoration.
• Other 2 bedrooms are also spacious and come with built-in wardrobes.
• There is a folding bed outside the second bedroom for an occasional stay over guest.
• Close the sliding door of the third bedroom when you need privacy.
• Quality cabinets with spacious service top and built-in modern appliances, including oven, are installed in the kitchen.
• Sanitary fittings, toilets, shower and bathtubs in the bathrooms are of top notch standard. Master bathroom features both standing shower and bathtub.
• Maid's room is a nice size and includes a private bathroom.
• Includes 2 covered carpark.
• Luxury development featuring grand lobby, deluxe clubhouse, and high standard property management and services.
No. 3 Repulse Bay Road
A 21-storey luxury development completed by Sun Hung Kei in 1997, offering grand lobby, luxurious interior with exceptional standard finish, and 42 apartments ranging from 1,632 to 3,510 sq.ft. saleable area. Situated at the prime location of Upper Repulse Bay Road, about 15 minute drive from Central, it captures beautiful views of the mountain and Victoria Harbour.
Children Playground, Function Room, Gym, Game Room, Outdoor Swimming Pool, Sauna, Snooker