• Picture-perfect views of the tranquil sea and the green mountains.
• This exquisite property with abundant outdoor space is perfect for a nature-loving family.
• Enormous open plan living and dining room can be divided with extension to the expansive balcony.
• Master suite contains a walk-in closet and an ensuite bathroom.
• Other bedrooms are large enough to fit double beds and have large built-in wardrobes.
• Kitchen comes equipped with appliances and practical cabinets.
• Make your own herb garden or a barbecue area on the rooftop.
• Capture the sunset and dine alfresco at the huge balcony off the living area.
No. 3 Headland Road
Exclusive low-rise development cradled in the quiet cul-de-sac accommodating 6 families. This 3-storey building was completed in 1966 and renovated in 2014. It offers privacy for its residents with 2 units on each floor. The flats come in sizes of 2,711 to 2,850 sq.ft. saleable with 4 bedrooms and balconies. Ground floor units have private gardens and top floor units have roofs. Driving to the Repulse Bay Beach and amenities takes just about 5 minutes.
Primary School Network
Secondary School Network
10 Mar 2020