• Awe-inspiring views of the sea stretching from the nearby green and out towards the horizon where it meets the sky.
• Wonderful layout with high space efficiency ratio.
• Lots of furnishing possibilities in the large open plan living and dining room.
• Master bedroom can accommodate a king-size bed, and one wall of the room is dedicated to built-in storage.
• Other bedrooms also come with built-in floor-to-ceiling wardrobes.
• Adequate cabinets and essential appliances including washer dryer are installed in the kitchen.
• Unusual, huge private garden is your personal oasis directly reachable from the living and dining room, perfect for barbecue or alfresco dinner.
No. 23 Repulse Bay Road
Nestled on the quiet elevated landscape of Repulse Bay, this 12-storey mid-rise property completed in 1998 provides 46 spacious homes. There are 4 units on each floor, 2 of which are of 1,497 sq.ft. saleable area with 4 bedrooms and are facing the front with beautiful views over Deep Water Bay, and 2 other units are of 1,035 sq.ft. saleable with 3 bedrooms and are facing the back enjoying lush green mountain views. The complex include clubhouse and facilities such as swimming pool, gym and indoor play area, and it is conveniently located near shops, restaurants and schools.
Gym, Game Room, Outdoor Swimming Pool, Squash