• Awe-inspiring views of the sea extend towards the horizon where it meets the sky.
• Nicely renovated colonial triplex in a rarely available luxury development.
• Vast space in the living and dining room to explore your imagination. Expansive windows and floor-to-ceiling glass doors give the internal space ample exposure.
• Master suite contains a walk-in closet and a huge-sized fancy en-suite bathroom.
• Junior suit is also of great size with walk-in closet and an elegant bathroom.
• Sufficient space in the guest rooms remained to put queen or double size beds.
• State of the art open kitchen can be completely closed by sliding glass partitions. Top of the line appliances, including oven, microwave, fridge and cooking hobs, are installed.
• Make the most of the relaxing green views on the distinct crescent-shaped balcony.
Charming colonial development completed in 1955 and situated close to the Pulse. It consists of an upper triplex of 4,157 sq.ft. saleable and a lower duplex of 3,222 sq.ft. saleable. They have been well renovated and feature high ceilings, terrace and balcony, and views over the South China Sea.
Primary School Network
Secondary School Network
14 Jan 2020