- Living and Dining Room
- Master Bedroom
- Walk-in Closet in Master Bedroom
- Master Bathroom
- Second En-suite Bedroom
- Second En-suite Bathroom
- Guest Powder Room
- Private Roof Terrace
- Balcony off Living and Dining Room
No. 14 Headland Road14 Headland Road, Repulse Bay
View - No. 14 Headland Road
- Lovely green open views looking out to the surrounding area.
Internal Condition - No. 14 Headland Road
- Prestige duplex apartment at a quiet, green location.
- Living and dining areas are clearly defined on the open floorplan with well appointed furniture.
- Master suite contains a walk-in closet and an ensuite bathroom.
- Other 2 bedrooms, including 1 en-suite, are sizeable as well.
- Wooden cabinets with spacious service top and quality built-in appliances, including oven, are installed in the kitchen.
- Bathrooms and powder room are well maintained.
- Includes two covered carpark.
Outdoor Area - No. 14 Headland Road
- Travel through the internal stairs to the rooftop terrace to enjoy the relaxing 360 degree views.
- Balcony is directly reachable from the living and dining room through the glass doors.
Building Information - No. 14 Headland Road
14 Headland Road, Repulse Bay
Primary School Network
18 Southern Southern
Secondary School Network
Last Updated: 04 May 2021