• Picture-perfect views of the tranquil sea and the green mountains.
• Serene location with convenient access to the business districts.
• Meticulously renovated with top notch fittings and finishes.
• Travel through the grand high-ceilinged entrance hall into the majestic house.
• Clean, bright interiors features chandeliers, internal staircase, floor-to-ceiling windows, quality wood floors and white painted walls.
• Separate living and dining rooms and 4 bedrooms all with en-suite for a family that needs privacy and space.
• Deluxe master suite contains a walk-in closet and dressing area.
• All other bedrooms could also comfortably fit in queen/ king-size beds and wardrobes.
• Gourmet kitchen is completed with top of the line appliances and simple modern designed cabinets.
• Amah's quarter located next to the generous utility area includes 2 rooms and a bathroom.
• A huge garage dedicated to car collectors.
• Enjoy the breathtaking green view and the tranquil environment from the private rooftop terrace.
• Lovely front garden welcomes your guests.
• Arrange a private poolside barbecue outside the living room anytime you want.
No. 110 Repulse Bay Road
A prestige development built in 2002 along the tranquil hillside of Repulse Bay. It is made up of 4 Italian Renaissance style detached houses varying from 4,087 to 4,108 sq.ft. saleable with private gardens, pools and beautiful Repulse Bay Beach views. It is in close proximity to international schools, Hong Kong Country Club, Deep Water Bay Golf Club, and the shops and amenities of Repulse Bay.
Primary School Network
Secondary School Network
06 Apr 2020