• Watch the peaceful sea mirroring the sky.
• Luxurious waterfront residence boasting unobstructed vista and high ceilings. Excellent exposure thanks to the huge windows and the glass doors leading to the balconies.
• Large open plan living and dining room overlooks the beach and has numerous furnishing possibilities.
• There is one wall of built-in wardrobes, adjoining balcony, and more than enough space for a king-size bed in the master bedroom.
• 3 Additional good-sized bedrooms, 2 of which en-suites, for a family looking for space and privacy.
• Wooden cabinets with spacious service top and quality built-in appliances, including oven, are installed in the kitchen.
• Sanitary fittings, toilets, shower and bathtubs in the bathrooms are of top notch standard. There are both standing shower and bathtub in the master ensuite.
• Maid's room is a nice size and includes a private bathroom.
• Grand lobby and high standard property management and services.
• Extensive clubhouse facilities perfect for families.
• Lounge on the living room balcony, look onto the beautiful beach and laze away the day.
• Open the balcony door and let the fresh air flow through the master bedroom.
A premium 29-storey building constructed in 2004, providing 20 whole-floor apartments with exceptionally high 12-foot ceilings and a penthouse with 14-foot ceilings. Every apartment is 1,975 sq.ft. in size and contains 4 rooms, and enjoys unobstructed sea view over Repulse Bay and South China Sea through huge picture windows. Residents and guests can enjoy the 69-foot infinity lap pool, whirlpool bath and sky garden in the development. Located at the prime location of Repulse Bay, it is well served by a range of amenities in Repulse Bay and public transportation.
BBQ, Gym, Jacuzzi, Outdoor Swimming Pool
Primary School Network
Secondary School Network
14 Sep 2020