• Picture-perfect views of the tranquil sea and the green mountains.
• Close to the amenities of Repulse Bay.
• Elegant property offering high standard finishes and space.
• Living and dining room benefits from the full height glass doors opening to the terrace.
• Master suite contains a walk-in closet and an ensuite bathroom.
• Second en-suite bedroom is decorated as a study and wardrobe. The other 2 bedrooms are good size and boast seaview as well.
• Kitchen comes equipped with appliances and practical cabinets.
• Bathrooms are well maintained.
• 2 helpers' rooms and a helper's bathroom are included.
• Enjoy the breathtaking views from the private rooftop terrace.
• The terrace extends the length of the living and dining room and is the best place for alfresco dining or sun bathing.
Tucked in a quiet cul-de-sac of Repulse Bay Road close to the beach and the Plaza, this gated townhouse development completed in 1992 comprises five 3-storey houses with private gardens and open views over Deep Water Bay and Middle Island. Sizes range from 2,622 to 2,818 sq.ft. saleable area with 4 bedrooms.
Primary School Network
Secondary School Network
04 Sep 2020