• Amazing views overlooking the beautiful beach. Capture the beach fun 24/7 at home!
• Peaceful green from the rear windows.
• A family's delight with floor-to-ceiling windows exposing the interior to the sunshine and sea breeze from the beach.
• Enter the house into the dining room as well as a family area with access to the terrace.
• Living room with a balcony on Level 2 is a cozy area to hang around.
• Spacious master suite accommodates a king size bed and includes wardrobes and en-suite facilities.
• Another bedroom with en-suite bathroom fits a queen-size bed.
• Reserve the remaining 2 bedrooms for your children and guests.
• High quality appliances, including built-in oven and microwave, and lots of cabinets are installed in the kitchen to satisfy the taste buds of every one in the family.
• All of the bathrooms, including the 2 en-suites, guest bathroom and powder room, are in good condition.
• A separate bathroom in the maid's quarters ensures privacy.
• The whole property covers a total of 3,619 sq.ft. floor space including the roof terrace, ground level terrace and upper level balcony.
• The private outdoor space is perfect for alfresco dining, entertaining, gardening or simply chilling out.
Just a short walk from the beach and shopping complex, Belleview Place comprises 7 low-rise blocks and 15 townhouses each with lovely open views of Repulse Bay and private outdoor area. Each house is 3 storeys high and range from 2,514 to 2,533 sq.ft. saleable. Duplex units vary from 1,369-1,372 sq.ft. saleable area. Residents share the communal swimming pool and playground in the development.
Children Playground, Outdoor Swimming Pool
Primary School Network
Secondary School Network
23 Jan 2020