• Situated in a quiet cul-de-sac off Pokfulam Road, this apartment has an pleasant open views of the neighbourhood with green and a bit of the harbour.
• A traditional single building block popular in the district, with a well appointed layout and good light exposure.
• Large living and dining room and good-sized bedrooms. Extensive built-in wardrobes in the master bedroom and another bedroom.
• The smallest bedroom without wardrobe can be used as a study room.
• Fully fitted kitchen with stove, oven, fridge and cabinets, leading to the generous utility area at the back.
A mid-rise development built in 1969, located in a quiet cul-de sac of Pokfulam, a low-density area offering green environment. It is made up of four 12-storey blocks, each with 24 apartments, giving a total number of 96 units with 2 units per floor. Apartments in blocks A and D are 1,442 sq.ft. saleable, and those in blocks B and C are 1,032 sq.ft.. Walking distance to HKU MTR Station and has convenient access by buses and mini-buses to all directions. It stands next to Pokfulam Country Park and the walking paths to the Peak and Pokfulam Reservoir.
Primary School Network
11 Central and Western
Secondary School Network
Central and Western
27 May 2020