• Stretching views towards the harbour.
• An older property with high efficiency ratio. Lots of furnishing possibilities in the large, bright, rectangular-shaped living and dining room.
• Master bedroom can accommodate a king-size bed, and one wall of the room is dedicated to built-in storage.
• Other bedrooms are of great size for kids. You can reinstate the 3 guests bedrooms into the original 2 bedrooms easily.
• Wooden cabinets with spacious service top and quality built-in appliances, including oven, are installed in the kitchen.
• Bathrooms are well maintained.
• Maid's room is a nice size and includes a private bathroom.
A mid-rise development built in 1969, located in a quiet cul-de sac of Pokfulam, a low-density area offering green environment. It is made up of four 12-storey blocks, each with 24 apartments, giving a total number of 96 units with 2 units per floor. Apartments in blocks A and D are 1,442 sq.ft. saleable, and those in blocks B and C are 1,032 sq.ft.. Walking distance to HKU MTR Station and has convenient access by buses and mini-buses to all directions. It stands next to Pokfulam Country Park and the walking paths to the Peak and Pokfulam Reservoir.
Primary School Network
11 Central and Western
Secondary School Network
Central and Western
22 Jan 2020