• Unobstructed sea views purify your soul.
• Long rectangular living and dining room feels bright from the combination of white tiled floor, white walls and floor-to-ceiling windows leading to the extensive private garden terrace.
• 2 very large en-suite bedrooms both fitted with built-in wardrobes and homogeneous bathrooms. Master bathroom contains separate bathtub and standing shower.
• Second en-suite bathroom can be entered from both the bedroom and the living and dining room.
• Necessary appliances and plenty of cabinets are installed in the kitchen.
• The elongated private terrace runs across the length of the living and dining room and 2 bedrooms, providing outdoor space to drench yourself in the serenity of the peaceful ocean.
Nestled within a quiet and peaceful neighbourhood by the sea, Villa Cecil is well served by buses and minibuses. International school is located short driving distance. Phase 3 of Villa Cecil was completed in 2006. It comprises two 4-storey low-rise blocks, providing 2 units and 8 units per floor respectively. Sizes range from 792 to 2,733 sq.ft. saleable.
Primary School Network
Secondary School Network
07 Jan 2020