• Awe-inspiring views of the sea extend towards the horizon where it meets the sky.
• Large rectangular-shaped living and dining room benefits from the full length glass doors opening to the balcony and provides ample space to showcase your designer furniture.
• High ceiling gives the apartment a feel of space.
• Master bedroom has its own balcony and can accommodate a king-size bed, and one wall of the room is dedicated to built-in storage.
• 2 more generously sized bedrooms for your children and guests.
• Wooden cabinets with spacious service top and quality built-in appliances, including oven, are installed in the kitchen.
• Homogeneous tiling and quality sanitary ware complete the bathrooms.
• Set your table and chairs on the balconies and chill out.
Nestled within a quiet and peaceful neighbourhood by the sea, Villa Cecil is well served by buses and minibuses. International school is located short driving distance. Phase 3 of Villa Cecil was completed in 2006. It comprises two 4-storey low-rise blocks, providing 2 units and 8 units per floor respectively. Sizes range from 792 to 2,733 sq.ft. saleable.
Primary School Network
Secondary School Network
15 Jan 2020