• Awe-inspiring views of the sea extend towards the horizon where it meets the sky.
• Sought-after location with convenient and easy access to the business districts.
• Living and dining room is airy and fully exposed to the panorama with access to the unusual wrap around terrace that extends to all of the bedrooms as well.
• Master bedroom can accommodate a king-size bed, and there is sufficient space in the other bedrooms to put queen or double size beds.
• Built-in wardrobes provide convenient storage space.
• Wooden cabinets with spacious service top and quality built-in appliances, including oven, are installed in the kitchen.
• Master bathroom features toilet and bidet combination, standing shower, bathtub and spacious countertop with cabinet.
• Have a romantic alfresco dinner on the terrace with your darling, or organize a barbecue party and invite your friends over.
Villa Cecil Phase 3
Nestled within a quiet and peaceful neighbourhood by the sea, Villa Cecil is well served by buses and minibuses. International school is located short driving distance. Phase 3 of Villa Cecil was completed in 2006. It comprises two 4-storey low-rise blocks, providing 2 units and 8 units per floor respectively. Sizes range from 792 to 2,733 sq.ft. saleable.
Primary School Network
Secondary School Network
15 May 2020