• Situated in a cultivated residential area, this spacious duplex apartment takes advantage of the natural green environment.
• Large living and dining room on the lower level benefits from the full height glass doors opening to the private terrace.
• Three of the four bedrooms can each fit at least a queen-sized bed. Built-in wardrobes are provided in the master bedroom and second bedroom.
• Kitchen comes equipped with appliances and practical cabinets.
• Bathrooms are well maintained.
• Maid's room and bathroom are found next to the utility room.
• The terrace extends the length of the living room and is the best place for family activities.
Pine Grove being a part of the HKU quarters, along with the adjacent Pine Court residence, is a peaceful complex completed in 1986. It comprises four 4-storey blocks with 4 duplex units per block. 2 Ground floor duplexes have private garden and 2 upper floor duplexes have private roof terraces. They come in 3,500 and 3,750 sq.ft. saleable area respectively. Layouts are known to be practical and have balconies and large kitchens. Carpark is included. The treelined address is served by buses and mini buses, and it takes about 15 minutes' drive to Central.
Primary School Network
Secondary School Network
25 Sep 2020