• Watch the peaceful sea mirroring the sky.
• Sought-after location with convenient and easy access to the business districts.
• High space efficiency ratio perfect for furnishing.
• Spacious living room has glass door access to the sea view balcony.
• Dining room is connected to the living room through a short corridor and can accommodate a large party.
• Master bedroom can accommodate a king-size bed, and one wall of the room is dedicated to built-in storage.
• Plenty of space in the bedrooms to arrange your queen/ king-size beds and other furniture.
• Kitchen comes equipped with appliances and practical cabinets.
• Balcony is the best place to sit back and relax.
Nos. 63-65 Bisney Road
Cradled at a quiet treelined location with mini buses transporting residents to the business districts, this 3-storey walk-up low-rise constructed in 1974 provides 2 flats per floor. All 6 apartments are of 2,238 sq.ft. saleable area, and the typical layout contains 4 bedrooms and a balcony. Each flat comes with a car parking space.
Primary School Network
Secondary School Network
11 Feb 2020