• Lovely touches of green in the neighbourhood.
• Wonderful layout with high space efficiency ratio.
• Lots of furnishing possibilities in the large open plan living and dining room.
• Generously sized bedrooms with an en-suite bathrooms in the master bedroom and second bedroom.
• The fully equipped kitchen has excellent cabinet space and essential appliances. There is extra space to add a breakfast nook.
• Bathrooms are in good condition.
• Spacious private rooftop terrace to be your private hide-out garden or playground to entertain.
Nos. 29-31 Bisney Road
This colonial 3-storey low-rise development in the tranquil location of Pokfulam was built in 1957, accommodating 6 families, with 2 on each floor. The apartments are of a standard size of 2,096 sq.ft. saleable, featuring high ceilings and high efficiency ratio. The 2 ground floor units have private terraces, while the top floor units have private roof terraces. Car parking space is included. The building has been renovated some years ago. Commute to Central and Causeway Bay is very convenient.