• Enjoy the comfortable views of the friendly neighbourhood.
• Sought-after location with convenient and easy access to the business districts.
• Quiet townhouses with high efficiency ratio and excellent exposure to sunlight through the large windows.
• Lots of furnishing possibilities in the large open plan living and dining room.
• Two ensuite- bedrooms can accommodate a king-size bed, and one wall of the room is dedicated to built-in storage.
• Sufficient space in the other bedrooms to put queen or double size beds.
• Wooden cabinets with spacious service top and quality built-in appliances, including oven, are installed in the kitchen.
• Homogeneous tiling and quality sanitary ware complete the bathrooms.
Nos. 29-31 Bisney Road
This colonial 3-storey low-rise development in the tranquil location of Pokfulam was built in 1957, accommodating 6 families, with 2 on each floor. The apartments are of a standard size of 2,096 sq.ft. saleable, featuring high ceilings and high efficiency ratio. The 2 ground floor units have private terraces, while the top floor units have private roof terraces. Car parking space is included. The building has been renovated some years ago. Commute to Central and Causeway Bay is very convenient.
Primary School Network
Secondary School Network
26 Feb 2020