• Calming green environment penetrates through the expansive windows.
• Make the most of your personal outdoor space from the apartment.
• Colonial apartment full of potential for your personal touches.
• Huge L-shaped living and dining room with the private terrace accessed from the living area through the full height glass doors.
• All of the bedrooms are large and include built-in white wardrobes. 3 of them come with en-suite bathrooms.
• Access the generous back yard from the fully fitted kitchen. All essential appliances, including a built-in microwave, and plenty of cabinets are installed.
• 2 Additional bathrooms for the guests.
• Unusual huge terrace is your personal oasis directly reachable from the living room.
• The backyard could be used for gardening or housework.
Nos. 29-31 Bisney Road
This colonial 3-storey low-rise development in the tranquil location of Pokfulam was built in 1957, accommodating 6 families, with 2 on each floor. The apartments are of a standard size of 2,096 sq.ft. saleable, featuring high ceilings and high efficiency ratio. The 2 ground floor units have private terraces, while the top floor units have private roof terraces. Car parking space is included. The building has been renovated some years ago. Commute to Central and Causeway Bay is very convenient.
Primary School Network
Secondary School Network
03 Feb 2020