• Awe-inspiring views of the sea extend towards the horizon where it meets the sky.
• Move into this nicely renovated apartment with a sea-view balcony off the living and dining room, numerous floor-to-ceiling windows and high ceilings.
• Spacious living and dining room boasts sweeping vista and provides lots of furnishing options.
• Master bedroom with en-suite bathroom can fit a king-size bed and enjoys 2-aspect vista.
• Other 3 bedrooms, 2 of which have en-suites, are well proportioned.
• All of the rooms come with built-in floor-to-ceiling wooden wardrobes.
• Kitchen comes equipped with appliances and practical cabinets.
• High standard property management and services.
• Capture the sunset at the balcony.
No. 68 Mount Davis Road
A 10-storey luxury building finished in 2007 to a very high standard. Nestled in the quiet, green location, it provides high degree of privacy for 10 families with 2 typical units per floor, including 8 simplexes of about 2,400 sq.ft. with private lift lobbies and 2 duplex penthouses of about 2,800-2,900 sq.ft. with large private roof terraces equipped with barbeque facilities. All of the apartments have high end equipped kitchen and stunning views of Lamma Channel. Building provides club house and recreational facilities.
Primary School Network
11 Central and Western
Secondary School Network
Central and Western
18 Mar 2020