• Situated in a greenery and quiet residential area of Pok Fu Lam, this cozy family home takes advantage of the natural green environment.
• A lovely and unique low-rise pent house with a private rooftop terrace.
• Total made over with great attention to the details, this exquisite house will be ideal for families looking for natural green environment.
• Delightful, bright living and dining room showcases a large open kitchen, glass sliding door opening to the balcony, and a flight of floating glass internal staircase to the rooftop terrace.
• Bedrooms are sizable for easy furniture arrangement. Built-in wardrobes come convenient for storage.
• The fully equipped open kitchen is a stage for you to show off your cooking talent and chat with your friends while you are preparing the meals.
• This beautiful property comes with a covered car parking space and is available as vacant possession. Must be seen to be appreciated.
• A large outdoor space is linked with an internal stair cases. Make the most of the panoramic views and the rooftop space and enjoy an alfresco dinner or a barbecue party with your friends and family.
• Bring air into the living and dining room by opening the balcony door.
No. 6-12 Crown Terrace
Cradled in a quiet, treelined location of Pokfulam, this is a 3-storey walk-up low-rise built in 1964, providing efficient homes for 12 exclusive families. Sizes of the flats come in 1,519 sq.ft. and 1,536 sq.ft. saleable. All apartments include covered carparking space. There are buses and minibuses to Central and Causeway Bay.
Primary School Network
Secondary School Network
28 Mar 2020