• Calming green environment penetrates through the expansive windows.
• Living and dining room benefits from the full height glass doors opening to the balcony.
• Master suite contains a walk-in closet and an ensuite bathroom.
• Other bedrooms are also of great size with built-in wardrobes for easy storage.
• Kitchen comes equipped with appliances and practical cabinets.
• Bathrooms are well maintained.
• Powder room just off the living room comes convenient when you have guests.
• Maid's room is a nice size and includes a private bathroom.
• Utility area is located behind the kitchen.
• Balcony is the best place to relax.
Being a part of the University of Hong Kong campus site, this residential development is surrounded by serene environment of Pokfulam. It was completed in 1973 and is made up of three residential blocks each of 11 or 12 storeys high, providing 133 stately apartments with 3 or 4 bedrooms, spacious enclosed balconies and many large windows for exposure. Sizes of the flats range from 2,112 to 2,437 sq.ft. saleable area with high efficiency ratio, and each comes with car parking space. The peaceful address is close to the tranquil jogging trails as well as public transportation.