• Nestled in the leafy part of Pokfulam area, accessed from a private path, and in close proximity to the University, this rarely found property is a representation of the colonial era.
• Lush environment and green views fill the house through the large French windows and are best to be appreciated at the verandas.
• With the working fireplaces, French doors and windows, internal wooden staircase, exceptional ceiling height, verandas, and double maid's rooms, this British style house is full of charm and potential.
• Bedrooms are bright and can accommodate king-size beds and other furniture.
• Kitchen provides space to install all necessary appliances.
• Additional space in the maid's rooms for storage.
• Huge balconies off the living and dining room and master bedroom are perfect for family leisure and alfresco dining or barbecue.