• Peaceful sea view and quiet environment.
• Living and dining room benefits from the full height glass doors opening to the balcony.
• There is wardrobe area and plenty of space to place at least a queen-size bed in the master bedroom. Ensuite bathroom is fitted with quality fittings and imported tiles.
• Other bedroom also fits a wardrobe and is a generous size for kid or study.
• Kitchen comes equipped with appliances and practical cabinets.
• Maid's room is a nice size and includes a private bathroom.
• Balcony could accommodate a coffee table and chair.
A very popular, large development situated above and below Victoria Road, and within easy reach to Pokfulam country park. Baguio Villa is a rural delight that combines living convenience, quiet environment and nice views, a good selection of recreational facilities and an assortment of layouts with high efficiency ratio. It is built between 1975 and 1979 on a refreshing green landscape. It comprises a total of 19 blocks in 6 phases. Phases 1, 2, 3 and 6 are defined as Lower Baguio Villa and Phases 4 and 5 are Upper Baguio Villa. Flats range in size from 1,020 sq. ft to 2,680 sq. ft. with either sea or mountain views. Residents are well served by supermarkets, shops, restaurants and schools in this child and pet friendly neighbourhood. There are ample car parking facilities, and public transportation frequent.
Children Playground, Outdoor Swimming Pool, Tennis