• Open views of the harbour and the waterfront area.
• Elegant property offering high standard finishes and space.
• Living and dining areas are clearly defined on the open floorplan with well appointed furniture.
• Master bedroom can accommodate a king-size bed. Master bathroom features a standing shower, bathtub and spacious countertop with cabinet.
• Other bedrooms are also of great size.
• Built-in wardrobes provide space to arrange your clothes and accessories.
• Newly renovated kitchen comes equipped with appliances and practical cabinets.
• Includes 1 covered carpark.
• Extensive clubhouse facilities perfect for families.
• Make the most of the panoramic views and the rooftop space and enjoy an alfresco dinner or a barbecue party with your friends and family.
• Capture the sunset at the balcony.
A very popular, large development situated above and below Victoria Road, and within easy reach to Pokfulam country park. Baguio Villa is a rural delight that combines living convenience, quiet environment and nice views, a good selection of recreational facilities and an assortment of layouts with high efficiency ratio. It is built between 1975 and 1979 on a refreshing green landscape. It comprises a total of 19 blocks in 6 phases. Phases 1, 2, 3 and 6 are defined as Lower Baguio Villa and Phases 4 and 5 are Upper Baguio Villa. Flats range in size from 1,020 sq. ft to 2,680 sq. ft. with either sea or mountain views. Residents are well served by supermarkets, shops, restaurants and schools in this child and pet friendly neighbourhood. There are ample car parking facilities, and public transportation frequent.
Children Playground, Outdoor Swimming Pool, Tennis