• Situated in a cultivated residential area, the home takes advantage of the natural green environment.
• Living and dining room is a practical size with wooden cabinets and matching wooden fittings.
• Master bedroom is full of built-in wooden furniture, including bedstead, walk-in closet and wardrobes.
• Other bedroom is also finished with ample storage space.
• Adequate cabinets and countertop space in the kitchen.
• Bathrooms are well maintained.
• Maid's room is a nice size behind the kitchen with windows.
A very popular, large development situated above and below Victoria Road, and within easy reach to Pokfulam country park. Baguio Villa is a rural delight that combines living convenience, quiet environment and nice views, a good selection of recreational facilities and an assortment of layouts with high efficiency ratio. It is built between 1975 and 1979 on a refreshing green landscape. It comprises a total of 19 blocks in 6 phases. Phases 1, 2, 3 and 6 are defined as Lower Baguio Villa and Phases 4 and 5 are Upper Baguio Villa. Flats range in size from 1,020 sq. ft to 2,680 sq. ft. with either sea or mountain views. Residents are well served by supermarkets, shops, restaurants and schools in this child and pet friendly neighbourhood. There are ample car parking facilities, and public transportation frequent.
Children Playground, Outdoor Swimming Pool, Tennis