• Open view of the surroundings and a part of the harbour.
• Easy access to the business districts by public transportation.
• Spacious duplex penthouse with internal staircase to the large private rooftop.
• Living and dining room and 2 family rooms provide plenty of space for entertainment.
• Master suite contains a walk-in closet and an en-suite bathroom with separate shower and bathtub.
• 2 more bedrooms are en-suites. Remaining 3 bedrooms are perfect options for your children and guests.
• Kitchen comes equipped with appliances and practical cabinets.
• Sanitary fittings, toilets, shower and bathtubs in the bathrooms are of top notch standard.
• Find a spacious storage cabin with washroom on the rooftop.
• A wine cellar on the top floor next to the second family room is ready to please a collector.
• Includes covered carpark.
• Capture the sunset at the balconies attached to the living and dining room on the lower level and family room on the upper level.
• Enjoy the breathtaking views from the private rooftop terrace. Plenty of storage space for your bicycle, domestic supplies and tools on the rooftop.
A very popular, large development situated above and below Victoria Road, and within easy reach to Pokfulam country park. Baguio Villa is a rural delight that combines living convenience, quiet environment and nice views, a good selection of recreational facilities and an assortment of layouts with high efficiency ratio. It is built between 1975 and 1979 on a refreshing green landscape. It comprises a total of 19 blocks in 6 phases. Phases 1, 2, 3 and 6 are defined as Lower Baguio Villa and Phases 4 and 5 are Upper Baguio Villa. Flats range in size from 1,020 sq. ft to 2,680 sq. ft. with either sea or mountain views. Residents are well served by supermarkets, shops, restaurants and schools in this child and pet friendly neighbourhood. There are ample car parking facilities, and public transportation frequent.
Children Playground, Outdoor Swimming Pool, Tennis