• Enjoy the tranquil unobstructed harbour views, while overlooking the city at the same time.
• Lots of furnishing possibilities in the large open plan living and dining room.
• Master bedroom can accommodate a queen-size bed.
• The other en-suite bedroom is perfect for kid.
• Built-in wardrobes in both rooms provide ample space to arrange your clothes and accessories.
• Wooden cabinets with spacious service top and quality built-in appliances, including oven, are installed in the kitchen.
• Sanitary fittings, toilets, shower and bathtubs in the bathrooms are of top notch standard.
• Maid's room includes a private bathroom inside the kitchen.
Completed in 1981, this 3-tower development provides a total of 456 apartments for small to medium-sized families. Block 1 and 3 each has 28 floors, with 6 units on each floor, while block 2 has 30 floors, with 4 units on each floor. Typical flats vary from 461 to 1,038 sq.ft. saleable area. Some apartments enjoy Victoria Harbour views. Conveniently located close to all amenities and just a 5-minute walk from the MTR station.
Primary School Network
12 Wan Chai
Secondary School Network
20 May 2020