• Splendid views of the city skyline integrate with the interior décor.
• A minute away from Tin Hau MTR, on the quiet side of Victoria Park.
• Contemporary property designed by Koichiro Ikebuchi, infused with Japanese the artisanal movement - a design philosophy that brings in the harmony and nature into your home.
• Grand lobby and high standard property management and services.
• Extensive clubhouse known as Villa on the Hill of over 15,000 sq ft. allowing space beyond the apartment.
• High ceilings elevate the feel of space in the living and dining room.
• Master suite contains an elegant en-suite bathroom.
• Other bedrooms are well lit.
• State of the art open kitchen can be completely closed by sliding glass partitions.
• Top of the line appliances, including oven, microwave, fridge and cooking hobs, are installed. A wine cellar is a bonus for the wine collectors.
• Open the balcony door and make the living and dining room breezy and refreshing.
The Pavilia Hill
Ideally situated at the fringe of Causeway Bay, in a quiet cul-de-sac with a few minutes walk to the MTR Tin Hau Station, this contemporary luxury residence completed in 2016 has adopted the Japanese wabi-sabi concept and features a state of the art club house with comprehensive recreational facilities. There are 5 towers each with 31 or 32 residential floors on top of 3 carparking levels. 3 Towers provide 2 units per floor, and the other 2 towers provide 4 units per floor. The development offers simplexes, duplexes, and penthouses with rooftops. Layouts and sizes range from 1 to 4 bedrooms and from 595 to 3,837 sq.ft. saleable respectively. All apartments have balconies and fully equipped kitchen with high end appliances.
Bar, BBQ, Children Playground, Gym, Game Room, Indoor Swimming Pool, Jacuzzi, Library, Lounge, Reading Room, Sauna