• Picturesque views of the unobstructed sea and the green mountains.
• Living and dining room benefits from the full height glass doors on both sides.
• Built-in wardrobes in all 3 bedrooms are painted off white and rise to the ceiling height.
• Kitchen comes equipped with appliances and practical cabinets.
• Maid's room with own bathroom is located behind the kitchen.
• Includes covered carpark.
• Residents have the use of the tennis court and swimming pool in the center of the complex.
Standing at the beginning of the walking trail leading up to the Peak area, this refurbished development completed in 1985 comprises 4 blocks, 100 apartments in total. Block A has 10 storeys, with 3 units on each floor in the sizes of 1,475 and 1,527 sq.ft. saleable area. Block B also comes with 3 units on each floor, all in a standard size of 1,010 sq.ft. saleable. Block D ding along the convenient Hatton Road served by buses and mini buses. Remaining 2 blocks provides 2 units per floor. Flats in Block C are a standard size of 1,018 sq.ft. saleable, and the flats in Block D are 1,028 and 1,030 sq.ft. saleable respectively.
Children Playground, Outdoor Swimming Pool, Tennis