• Open views of the city and a part of the harbour from multiple aspects.
• Bright apartment benefitting from large windows facing several directions.
• Long living and dining room and master bedroom, and a smaller room for study or guest.
• Appliances are installed in the kitchen, including fridge and washing machine.
• Bathrooms are well maintained overall.
Built in 1993, this 36-storey residential building situated on the sought-after Conduit Road provides 288 apartments ranging from 521 to 995 sq.ft. saleable, with 8 units on each floor. Apartments on high floor enjoy harbour views. A few minute's walk from the Escalator and close to public transportation, shops and restaurants.
Children Playground, Children Pool, Outdoor Swimming Pool
Primary School Network
11 Central and Western
Secondary School Network
Central and Western
08 May 2020