• Open views of the city and Victoria Harbour.
• Elegant property offering high standard finishes and space.
• Living and dining room benefits from the full height glass doors opening to the balcony and terrace.
• Master bedroom can fit at least a queen-size bed and has dual balconies, one facing the harbour, and the other facing the mountain.
• Sufficient space in the other bedrooms to put double size beds.
• Streamlined open kitchen and the closed kitchen come with top of the line appliances, including oven, microwave, fridge and cooking hobs.
• Both bathrooms have toilets, standing showers, bathtubs and countertops with cabinets.
• Maid's room and bathroom are found behind the kitchen.
• Extra space is provided in the storage room.
• Grand lobby and high standard property management and services.
• Extensive clubhouse facilities perfect for families.
• Mins' walk to the Sai Ying Pun MTR station across from HK University.
• Enjoy the breathtaking views from the private terrace and balconies.
The Summa is a futuristic styled building standing in the chic Sheung Wan neighbourhood. Constructed in 2013, the development comprises two blocks of 33 storeys each, with a total of 169 apartments. A variety of layouts are available, from 238 sq.ft. saleable area studio units to 2,298 sq.ft. duplex units. Internal fittings and fixtures are of premium quality, and there are harbour views from most of the units. Residents can enjoy the extensive facilities and 24-hour security provided in the development.
Bar, BBQ, Children Playground, Function Room, Gym, Game Room, Indoor Swimming Pool, Lounge, Outdoor Swimming Pool