• Stretching views towards the harbour.
• Living and dining room benefits from the full height glass doors opening to the 2 balconies at the front and back.
• There is plenty of space to place at least a king-size bed in the master bedroom. En-suite bathroom is completed with quality fittings and imported tiles.
• Other bedrooms are also of great size.
• Wooden cabinets with spacious service top and quality built-in appliances, including oven, are installed in the kitchen.
• Sanitary fittings, toilets, shower and bathtubs in the bathrooms are of top notch standard. There are both standing shower and bathtub in the master ensuite.
• Maid's room is a nice size and includes a private bathroom.
• Grand lobby and high standard property management and services.
• Extensive clubhouse facilities perfect for families.
• Open the balconies' doors and bring cross breeze into the living and dining room.
The Summa is a futuristic styled building standing in the chic Sheung Wan neighbourhood. Constructed in 2013, the development comprises two blocks of 33 storeys each, with a total of 169 apartments. A variety of layouts are available, from 238 sq.ft. saleable area studio units to 2,298 sq.ft. duplex units. Internal fittings and fixtures are of premium quality, and there are harbour views from most of the units. Residents can enjoy the extensive facilities and 24-hour security provided in the development.
Bar, BBQ, Children Playground, Function Room, Gym, Game Room, Indoor Swimming Pool, Lounge, Outdoor Swimming Pool