• Sought-after location with convenient and easy access to the business districts.
• A comfortable look around the neighbourhood at this prime location.
• Lots of furnishing possibilities in the spacious open plan living and dining room. Large windows on 2 sides of the room bring ample natural light and fresh air indoor.
• Master bedroom has its own terrace perfect for a couple of chairs.
• Other 2 bedrooms are suitable to be used as children's rooms or study.
• Fully fitted kitchen features top of the line appliances, including built-in oven, and abundant cabinets and cooking space.
• Grand lobby and high standard property management and services.
• Living and dining room have access to a wide private terrace and a balcony facing different directions through glass doors.
• Start a beautiful day with an outdoor breakfast at the master room terrace.
• Second bedroom also has a small balcony to keep a good flow of fresh air.
The Morgan with the acclaimed New York firm Robert A.M. Stern Architect's trademark design is expected to become a hallmark of contemporary classicism and could provide a new standard for luxury residences. Completed in 2016 at a premier address of Conduit Road, it is a distinctive 28-floor tower with an over 40-metre wide 20-metre high podium facade finished in limestone and a vertical green wall. It features an impressive 9-metre high grand entrance lobby, 2-bedroom duplexes rarely available in the Mid-levels area, and The Morgan Club that offers a comprehensive range of indoor and outdoor facilities. There are 4 apartments on each floor. Typical units range from 483 to 1,381 sq.ft. saleable in size, with a special 362 sq.ft. penthouse apartment. The property conveniently stands close to the Mid-levels Escalator connecting directly to Central Business District.
Bar, Function Room, Gym, Karaoke, Library, Lounge, Outdoor Swimming Pool, Reading Room