• Open views from the rooftop of this mid-rise building looking across the Mid-levels area to the harbour.
• Sought-after location with quick access to Central Business District.
• Big loft-styled penthouse apartment with floating staircase rising up to the rooftop terrace and ample space for your imagination.
• Large open plan living and dining room feels breezy with expansive windows across the front and is facilitated with built-in full height wardrobes.
• To the side of the living area is the 2 bedrooms with folding doors and French-style en-suite bathrooms. Master bedroom features a stylish freestanding soaking tub, while the other room comes with a standing rain shower in glass.
• Chef's kitchen entered through large sliding doors features a huge center island and a mirror wall of storage and big built-in fridge. Other appliances are all of high quality, including oven, microwave, and dishwasher.
• Rooftop is decorated and furnished for gathering and dining. Dedicated to those fond of alfresco lifestyle.
One of the traditional luxury development situated along the sought after Conduit Road, this development was completed in 1971 and comprises two 12-storey blocks. Block 1 has 4 units on each floor and a total of 48 units. Sizes of apartments are 1,194 and 1,339 sq.ft. saleable area. Block 2 has 5 units per floor and a total of 60 units. Sizes of apartments range from 1,178 and 1,548 sq.ft. saleable area. The exteriors of the buildings have been renovated in recent years. This quiet green location is served by buses and mini buses and is close to the walking trail leading up to the Peak.
Primary School Network
11 Central and Western
Secondary School Network
Central and Western
10 Feb 2020