• Breathtaking metropolitan views from high above.
• Sought-after location with convenient and easy access to the business districts.
• High ceiling gives the apartment a feel of space.
• Spacious and bright living and dining room features floor-to-ceiling windows and adjoining balcony.
• Master bedroom and second bedroom are of good size. Third bedroom is useful for study.
• Fully fitted kitchen includes appliances and has access to a utility balcony.
• Bathrooms fittings in good condition. Second bedroom has access to the guest bathroom.
• Grand lobby and high standard property management and services.
• Balcony off the living and dining room is the best place to unwind.
• A small balcony accessed from the kitchen is nice for plants or storage.
This development built in 2009 has a prominent entrance with neo-classic flair, 48 residential floors above providing 82 spacious apartments (2 units on each floor,) and recreational facilities. Sizes of the apartments range from 1,398 to 1,738 sq.ft. saleable, with units A being larger than units B, and every unit contains 2 en-suites. The building includes clubhouse, gym, swimming pool, playground, and shuttle bus service. It is located close to shops, restaurants and the Mid-levels Escalator.
Bar, Changing Room, Function Room, Gym, Jacuzzi, Lounge, Outdoor Swimming Pool, Spa
Wing Tai Asia