• Open views of the city and Victoria Harbour.
• Sought-after location with convenient and easy access to the business districts.
• Lots of built-in storage space in the large open plan living and dining room.
• Master bedroom can accommodate a king-size bed, and one wall of the room is dedicated to built-in storage.
• Other bedroom is as big as the master bedroom with ample built-in storage as well.
• Wooden cabinets with spacious service top and quality built-in appliances, including oven, are installed in the kitchen.
• Bathrooms are well maintained.
Conveniently located in the sought-after Conduit Road, this development comprises two 30-storey blocks, completed in 1988. Each block has 24 residential floors and 6 levels of car parking space. There are 4 units on each floor in block A, and 5 units on each floor in block B. Apartment sizes range from 594 to 1,081 sq.ft. saleable. High floor units enjoy beautiful harbour views. Public transportation abound, and the Mid-levels Escalator is just a short walking distance from the building.
Children Playground, Outdoor Swimming Pool
Primary School Network
11 Central and Western
Secondary School Network
Central and Western
07 Jan 2020