• Breathtaking views of the city skyline.
• Lovely touches of green nearby.
• Colonial apartment full of potential for your personal touches.
• Living and dining room is a huge rectangular-shape and can be divided for different ambiances.
• There is plenty of space to place at least a queen-size bed in the master bedroom, leading to the ensuite bathroom with quality fittings and imported tiles.
• 2 further bedrooms for the kids and guests, or an optional study.
• Kitchen comes equipped with appliances and practical cabinets.
• Bathrooms are of generous size.
• Large balcony accessed through the glass doors is ideally for alfresco dining.
A 1958-built development comprising 4 10-storey towers providing 80 efficient apartments with 2 units on each floor. Apartments come in 2 sizes, 1,587 and 1,612 sq.ft. saleable; each with a large balcony bringing in open views of the Mid-levels West surroundings and the Botanical Gardens. Situated at a quiet yet convenient location, only about 5-minute drive from Central and Causeway Bay.
Primary School Network
Secondary School Network
20 Jan 2020