• Rear windows bring the mountain view indoor.
• The development have access from both entrances on Robinson Road and Conduit Road. A short walk from the Escalator.
• Living and dining room is bright with large window and includes a built-in cupboard.
• Master room has 2-aspect windows and a relaxing green view of the mountain.
• Built-in wardrobes in the bedrooms rise to the ceiling height.
• Kitchen comes equipped with appliances and practical cabinets.
• Bathroom with bathtub is well maintained.
• Welcoming lobby and friendly property management.
This well maintained residential building built in 1993 and accessible from entrances on Conduit Road and Robinson Road provides 100 homes over its 28 storeys. There are 3 units per floor from 1/F to 7/F, and 4 units per floor from 8/F and above. Unit sizes vary from 504 to 686 sq.ft. saleable area. Standing along Conduit Road, it is close to the Escalator and the restaurants and bars of SOHO.
Primary School Network
11 Central and Western
Secondary School Network
Central and Western
26 Aug 2020