• Open views of the Midlevels neighbourhood.
• Efficient apartment with a large living and dining room offering many furnishing possibilities.
• Convenient storage space provided in the built-in shelves and cabinets.
• Master bedroom can accommodate a king-sized bed, and one wall of the room is dedicated to built-in storage.
• Other bedrooms are large as well.
• Adequate cabinets and countertop space in the kitchen.
• Original bathrooms are kept in good condition.
• Generous space in the maid's room, located next to the maid's bathroom.
• The round balcony is a distinctive feature of the apartment and can be reached from the living and dining room.
Situated at the beginning of Conduit Road just a short walk from the Mid-levels Escalator, Pearl Garden was built in 1974 and is made up of three 21-floor blocks. Each floor contains two 2,100 sq.ft. units, giving a total of 126 units. Each apartment has an efficient layout, high ceilings and distinct circular balcony. While most of the apartments have green surrounding views and mountain views, those units on the higher levels enjoy open city and harbour views.
Primary School Network
11 Central and Western
Secondary School Network
Central and Western
14 Oct 2019