• A comfortable look around the neighbourhood at this prime location.
• Close to the Escalator leading to the Core Central and SOHO district.
• Colonial apartment with high space efficiency ratio.
• High ceiling and floor-to-ceiling windows give the living and dining room excellent exposure.
• Master bedroom can accommodate a king-size bed, and other 3 bedrooms are also spacious enough to accommodate queen or double-size beds.
• Master suite contains a walk-in closet, and the other rooms all feature built-in floor-to-ceiling wardrobes.
• Kitchen comes equipped with appliances and practical cabinets.
• Powder room just off the living room comes convenient when you have guests.
• 2 helpers' rooms and a helper's bathroom are located next to the generous utility area.
• Includes covered carpark.
• Set your dining table and chairs on the balcony and enjoy an alfresco meal.
A 11-storey mid-rise property completed in 1965, homes for 21 families. There are 2 units on each floor, in sizes of 2,282 and 2,824 sq.ft. saleable respectively. It is situated at the sought-after address with convenient access to Central Business District by public transportation and is just a 2-minute walk from the escalator, shops and supermarket.
Primary School Network
11 Central and Western
Secondary School Network
Central and Western
07 Jul 2020