• Enjoy the comfortable views of the friendly neighbourhood.
• Stately penthouse unit in a renowned traditional development with an efficient layout and a private roof terrace. Elegant decoration featuring warm wood fittings and built-in cabinets in the living and dining room.
• Master suite contains a walk-in closet and an en-suite bathroom.
• 2 more bedrooms, 1 of which en-suite, and a study room also with abundant built-in storage space in the wardrobes and cabinets.
• Kitchen comes equipped with appliances and practical cabinets.
• Bathrooms are well maintained.
• Maid's room is a nice size and includes a private bathroom.
• Utility area is located behind the kitchen.
• The private rooftop brings the open views to a higher level.
• Generous storage space on the rooftop.
Colonial development completed in 1965, comprising three 15-storey blocks, each provides 1 unit per floor. The development is located at the beginning of the highly sought after Conduit Road, offering large apartments from 2,160 to 2,246 sq.ft. saleable with high efficiency ratio and high ceilings. Just a short walk from the top of the Mid-Levels Escalator and is a short bus ride or drive from Central.
Primary School Network
11 Central and Western
Secondary School Network
Central and Western
19 May 2020