• Huge classic terrace in the city with a peek at the harbour.
• This palace in the old days has very high potential for luxurious modernization.
• Living and dining room on the lower floor extends to the balcony and the European style terrace, and has internal staircase stepping up to the upper level.
• 2 large bedrooms with closet area and marble en-suite bathrooms. 2 other bedrooms are also sizeable, capable of accommodating large double beds.
• Kitchen contains lots of cabinets and basic appliances, including fridge, in U-shape layout.
• Upper level landing area has been transformed into a reading area with a desk and cupboard.
• Find a sauna and powder room at the end of the corridor upstairs.
• The generous balcony is a nice area to have a drink outdoor.
• Design your own garden and playground on the European terrace finished with stone tiles, arches and columns.
Ning Yeung Terrace
2 Towers of 33 and 34-storey residential buildings completed in 1987, providing residents facilities and 180 practical apartments ranging from 1,093 to 2,237 sq.ft. saleable, with 3 units per floor. It stands in an upscale location, next to the Hong Kong University. Well served by public transportation and is in similar distance from both the HKU and Sai Ying Pun MTR Stations.
Children Playground, Outdoor Swimming Pool, Tennis
Primary School Network
11 Central and Western
Secondary School Network
Central and Western
04 May 2020