• Treasure the traditional aspect of the urban living.
• Sought after location in Mid-levels area.
• Efficient apartment with good quality fittings and furniture of East-meets-West style. Move-in condition.
• Spacious living and dining room can be divided and leads to the large balcony.
• Bedrooms are sizeable, naturally bright and include ample storage space.
• Kitchen appliances are of high quality.
• Balcony is the perfect place for afternoon tea or breakfast.
This older development completed in 1974 is made up of two 12-storey blocks. Each floor contains 4 units, giving a total of 48 spacious homes. Apartment sizes range from 1,640 to 1,855 sq.ft. saleable with large balconies. Medallion Heights stands in the west end of the sought-after Conduit Road, close to the serene walking trail leading up to the Peak through a country park.
Primary School Network
11 Central and Western
Secondary School Network
Central and Western
10 Feb 2020