• Enjoy the comfortable views of the friendly neighbourhood from this spacious penthouse unit with private rooftop.
• Living and dining room benefits from the full height glass doors opening to the balcony.
• Family room in on the top floor with access to the rooftop terrace.
• Master bedroom can accommodate a king-size bed, and the second bedroom with a fitted desk can comfortably fit in a double size bed for a child.
• Lots of built-in wardrobes and cabinets to provide storage space throughout.
• State of the art open kitchen can be completely closed by sliding glass partitions. Top of the line appliances, including oven, microwave, fridge and cooking hobs, are installed.
• Bathrooms are well maintained.
• Maid's room is a nice size and includes a private bathroom.
• Includes covered carpark.
• Travel through the internal stairs to the rooftop terrace.
• Make the most of the panoramic views and the rooftop space and enjoy an alfresco dinner or a barbecue party with your friends and family.
• Balcony is a cozy place to relax.
This older development completed in 1974 is made up of two 12-storey blocks. Each floor contains 4 units, giving a total of 48 spacious homes. Apartment sizes range from 1,640 to 1,855 sq.ft. saleable with large balconies. Medallion Heights stands in the west end of the sought-after Conduit Road, close to the serene walking trail leading up to the Peak through a country park.
Primary School Network
11 Central and Western
Secondary School Network
Central and Western
14 Sep 2020