• Open views of the city and Victoria Harbour.
• Mins' walk to the MTR station.
• Wonderful layout with high space efficiency ratio and high ceilings.
• Well planned storage space throughout the home.
• Spacious living and dining room with access to the balcony.
• Bedrooms provide more than sufficient space to arrange queen or double beds and desks. There are also built-in cabinets and wardrobes in every room.
• Open kitchen is fitted with quality appliances, including oven.
• Give your home touches of green by placing some plants on the balcony.
Kingsford Height is a well maintained 32-storey residential development completed in 1990, providing 3 homes on each floor, and 96 units in total. The apartments come with 3 bedrooms with high efficiency ratio, and the sizes vary from 1,058 to 1,377 sq.ft. saleable. High floor units enjoy harbour views, and most apartments include covered car park. The property has easy access to Central.
Primary School Network
11 Central and Western
Secondary School Network
Central and Western
28 Oct 2020