• Fairly open views of the city and a little harbour view..
• Bright apartment benefitting from large windows, polished wooden flooring and painted walls and ceilings.
• Long living and dining room and master bedroom, and 2 smaller rooms of a similar size for study or guest.
• Some appliances are installed in the kitchen, such as fridge, built-in oven, rangehood and microwave.
• Bathrooms are well maintained overall.
Comprising two 7-storey blocks and one 43-storey block, this development was completed in 1996 and provides a total of 196 flats ranging from 959 to 1,222 sq.ft. saleable area. There are 2 units on each floor of the mid-rise blocks, and 4 units per floor of the high rise block. There are clubhouse facilities and shuttle buses in the development, and it is conveniently situated on the tranquil tree-lined Conduit Road, close to the Escalator and Central Business District.
Children Playground, Golf Dirving Range, Golf Simulator, Gym, Game Room, Sauna, Shuttle Bus